The artworks that were purchased thanks to the not-for-profit association Middelheim Promotors for the Middelheim Museum will be put in the spotlight with an exhibition in the park and in Braem Pavilion. The output of the creative competition for young artists will also be exhibited here.
- October until March: from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Closed on Monday and on 1 January
- 24 October 2015 from 2.30 p.m.
Guided tours for adults
- € 75 for two hours + € 5 once-only booking fee
- One guide for every 15 visitors, option of a two-hour creative workshop
Interactive guided tours for children and young people in groups or with their school
- € 85 for two hours + € 5 once-only booking fee
- One guide for every 12 children / 15 teens, option of a two-hour creative workshop
tel. + 32 3 232 01 03
- Introductory film: in the hallway of the castle
- Visitor information: free