Visit the collection pavilion
Because of the security measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, you must reserve a free ticket online.
- Respect the time slot stated on your ticket. You enter the collection pavilion at the start of the time slot. Visitors spend an average of 60 minutes in the collection pavilion, but you can set your own pace.
- Visitors must wear a face mask. This does not apply to children under 12 or to people who cannot wear a face mask for medical reasons.
- Follow the established route and maintain the 1.5 m distance from other people.
- Wear bags and backpacks on your front.
- Do not return paper plans after your visit.
- Do not wait at the exit.
About the work
Presenting Résidence Terrestre entails far more than unpacking, to wit re-installation, conservation and updating, whereby museum staff, conservators, the artist and visitors as well, have a role to play. You can see how the artist goes about and hear his explanations in a film produced specially for this presentation, on screen in the small projection room.
The museum also wants to actively investigate which values visitors consider important, and which interpretations and meanings they will add. In addition, there will be experiments with new mediation instruments and participation models, which the museum will deploy to strengthen the relationship between the visitor and the museum’s collection as well as to learn from the public.
We invite you to discover the work of art and share your views with us.